This nutritious snack delivers the satisfying crunch of potato chips without the negative effects on your health. High in potassium and fiber and low in calories, these sweet potato and eggplant chips are great as a midday pick-me-up or as a side with lunch. Try them out and follow us on social for more recipes from our community kitchen!
- Sweet potato, thinly sliced
- Eggplant, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice sweet potatoes and eggplant into thin circles
- Lay sliced out on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or foil
- Drizzle with olive oil and brush to coat evenly
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Flip slices over and repeat previous steps with olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Bake for 30 minutes on 350 degrees or until lightly browned and crispy
- Enjoy as a healthy snack!