We could not achieve our goal of helping hungry individuals and families in New Jersey without our partners. By becoming a FoodBank agency, your organization will gain access to affordable and nutritious food and support to help carry out your program’s mission.
Organizations seeking to become one of our agencies must submit an application and meet basic eligibility requirements, including an on-site visit.
- Have a current IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status or have filed an application.
- Provide food directly to the needy, ill or children in the form of meals or food boxes.
- Have regular hours and days of operation.
- Store FoodBank products at the distribution site.
- Have proper storage space for the safekeeping of food.
- Must not require any money, property or services from individuals in exchange for food.
- Provide service without regard to race, color, religion, age, handicap, sex or national origin.
Become a Partner Agency: