These pancakes are a great way to start your morning! The oats provide a complex carbohydrate for lasting energy while the eggs serve as a healthy protein to keep you full.
Add guilt-free hot cocoa to this meal! Recipe here.
- 1 cup instant oats
- 1 medium-sized banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 pinch baking powder
- Pour milk or milk alternative into your blender.
- Add banana, instant oats and baking powder.
- Crack and add eggs.
- Purée the mixture until it forms a batter.
- Pour a small amount of batter into your frying pan and cook over medium heat (2 minutes per side or until the pancake is browned).