How Corporations Can Partner With Us
The Community FoodBank of New Jersey (CFBNJ) offers many opportunities for partnership, some of which may be a good match for your corporate goals for community involvement, employee engagement or marketing. Here are some of the ways that New Jersey companies and their employees work with the FoodBank. We welcome the opportunity to further discuss any of these approaches to partnership and to help plan a sponsorship, cause marketing campaign, employee engagement or team-building project to suit your goals.
The FoodBank Is A Strong Partner
- For every dollar in our budget, we can provide $8 to $11 worth of groceries.
- The FoodBank has the highest rating — four stars — from Charity Navigator, reflecting our efficient use of resources.
- Our donor database includes individuals, corporations, foundations, civic groups and religious organizations. We have about 50,000 volunteer visits annually.
Join our growing list of corporate food donors.
- Program sponsorship: Provide targeted support for the FoodBank’s mission by sponsoring a specific program. Examples of annual program sponsorship opportunities include our Kids Cafe Program and our Food Service Training Academy.
- Corporate gift: Support our mission with funds for food distribution.
- Event sponsorship: You can help feed New Jersey’s poor and low-income people, gain visibility in the community and build relationships with peers, clients and employees through event sponsorship.
- Food drive: We can suggest fun and creative ways to involve your employees or clients in supporting hunger relief through a food drive — virtual or actual — including a custom webpage to make participation easy.
- Corporate team-building: The FoodBank provides a unique opportunity for corporate groups to give back to the community while building team spirit. The work areas within our warehouse in Hillside are structured to provide to corporate volunteers a framework in which communication, problem-solving, decision-making and teamwork are achieved during time spent working together.
- Employee volunteering: Our experienced, welcoming volunteer staff are happy to arrange the right project for the specific interest of the individual employee or corporate group.
- Employee giving: Your company can raise awareness and funds for the FoodBank by providing the option of automatic payroll deduction for employee donations throughout the year.
- Matching gift: Matching gift programs are a wonderful way for employees to stretch their charitable contributions. Ask your human resource department if your company has a matching gift program.
- For more information or assistance with Matching Gifts, please contact Antoinette Wood at 908-355-3663 ext. 263 or email her at email@example.com.
CORPORATE GIFTS AND SPONSORSHIPS
Debby Scheinholtz — Director of Corporate Relations
Phone: 908-242-3951 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qulonda Stuckey –Community Engagement and Events Specialist
Phone: 908-355-3663 ext. 252 Email: email@example.com
Faye Kuhn — Director of Volunteer Services
Phone: 908-242-3944 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org